Debra Messing Height Weight & Body Statistics
Debra Messing is an American actress born on 15th August 1968 in Brooklyn, New York. She attained prominence for her role as “Grace Adler” in the NBC series, “Will & Grace”. Her role in this sitcom gave her acclamation in the movie industry. She has been featured in movies and TV series such as; “Ned & Stacy”, “A walk in the Cloud”, “Along Came Polly”, “Nothing Like the Holidays”, “NYPD”, and “Garfield” among others.
She had been nominated for several awards for her role in the series, “Will & Grace” and she had won five in different categories for the same TV series. Debra had also won the “Gracie Award” as an “Outstanding Female Lead in a Mini-Series” for her role in “The Starter Wife”.
She was married to Daniel Zelma in the year 2000. Debra filed for a divorce in 2011 but was completed in 2016. She has a son, “Raman Walker”.
|Debra Messing Bio|
|Real Name||Debra Lynn Messing|
|Profession||Actress & model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 173 cm
meters- 1.73 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 60 kg
Pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements||35-25-35 inches (89-64-89 cm)|
|Bra Size||34 A|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Residence||New York City and Los Angeles.|
|School||East Greenwich High School|
|Debut||First Film: A Walk in the Clouds (1995)
First TV Show: NYPD Blue (1994)
|Family||Father – Brian Messing
Mother – Sandra Messing
Siblings – Brett Messing (Older Brother)
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Daniel Zelman, Will Chase|
|Husband/Spouse||Daniel Zelma (2000-2011)|
|Children||Son: Raman Walker|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Debra Messing
- Does Debra Messing smoke?: Not Known
- Does Debra Messing drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in Brooklyn, New York on the 15th day of August 1968.
- She is the daughter of Sandra Simons, a professional singer and a banker, and Brian Messing, a sales executive.
- Debra is of the Jewish descent.
- While in High school, she was acting and singing. She also took classes in acting, dancing, and singing.
- Debra graduated from Brandeis University, Massachusetts. She also obtained a “Master of Fine Arts” in “TischSchool of Arts”, New York.
- In the year 2002, Debra was named by the “People Magazine” as one of the “50 Most Beautiful People in the World”.
- In 2003, she was named “Best Dressed Woman” by TV Guide. That same year, she was also inducted into the “Hair Fan’s Hall of Fame”.
- Debra was married to Daniel Zelma (2000 to 2011).
- She has a son in 2004; he was named Raman Walker Zelma.
- Debra Messing dated Will Chase from 2011 to 2014.
- Her net worth as of 2018 is estimated at over 20 million dollars.