Tiffany Haddish Height Weight & Body Statistics
Tiffany Haddish is a comedian and an actress with both an American and Eritrean nationality. She was born in Los Angeles, California on December 3, 1979. Tiffany gained prominence for her role as Jackie in the OWN TV drama, “If Loving You Is Wrong” after starring in several tv series. She made her film breakthrough after appearing as Dina in “Girls Trip (2017)” which gave her a critical acclamation.
Tiffany Haddish has been married to William Stewart. They were married and divorced twice.
|Tiffany Haddish Bio|
|Real Name||Tiffany Sarac Haddish|
|Profession||Actress & model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 175 cm
meters- 1.75 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 65 kg
Pounds- 143 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||December 03, 1979|
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|School||George Ellery Hale Middle School|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||First Film: The Urban Demographic (2005)
First TV Show: That’s So Raven (2005)
|Family||Father – Tsihaye Reda Haddish
Mother – Leola (Business Owner)
Siblings – 4 younger siblings – 2 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers.
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiffany Haddish
- Does Tiffany Haddish smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tiffany Haddish drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Tiffany Haddish was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Her father was a refugee from Eritrea, while her mother was an African American.
- Tiffany’s mother runs a small business in Los
- Her mother is a Jehovah’s Witness.
- Her father vanished in her life when she was just three years old. And her mother remarried and had other children.
- Tiffany had two half-sisters and two half-brothers.
- Tiffany at a point became the principal caregiver for her other siblings. Her mother was involved in a car accident and she was placed in a foster home.
- After graduating from high school, Tiffany was homeless for a while.
- Tiffany was briefly experienced in Scientology (a religious system based on the seeking of self-knowledge and spiritual fulfillment).
- She had been married twice to William Stewart.
- She described the day she was walked down the aisle by her alienated father in her second wedding as “one of the happiest days of her life”.
- At a point in her life, she was hospitalized. She was diagnosed with toxic shock syndrome.
- Tiffany’s net worth is over 2 million dollars.